- Backpack labeled with your child’s name and large enough to hold a Kindergarten Communication folder and a 9″ x 12″ school envelope.
- Lunch box with a cloth placemat, in case your child will not be participating in the lunch program.
- Water bottle filled with water, not juice, to use in the beginning weeks when it will still be hot.
- Whiteboard (Expo, dry erase) Markers
- Glue stick and glue bottle
- Pencil box to keep in the desk for the pencils, crayons, markers, glue, etc. Please make sure the pencil box has your child’s name on it. This box will be kept in school.
Please also have supplies for your child to use at home for school projects/assignments.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Hand sanitizer for children
- Tissues (small packs for individual use)
- Hand wipes
- Lysol Spray
- 2 gallon Ziploc bags
- 3 quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 pair of headphones, labeled with your child’s name, to use on the iPads
- 1 set of clothes to keep in school in case of accidents, does not need to be a uniform (clothes appropriate for the season, socks and underwear). Please put the clothes in a plastic bag with your child’s name.
*All of the above supplies can be brought in on orientation day.*