On behalf of our Holy Infancy School, we would like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for the valuable time and participation of all of our volunteers. Assistance is needed for various school activities and events. Your willingness to use your gifts and abilities strengthen the mission of our school and are an example of servant-leadership and giving. Please inquire at our main office about the many types of opportunities at Holy Infancy School such as lunch help, fundraisers, field trips, game nights, and others. At Holy Infancy School, keeping our children safe is our highest priority. For that reason, all our adult staff and volunteers follow the United States Conference of Bishop’s Charter for the Protection of Children and Youth. This Charter mandates that every Diocese implement Safe Environment Programs for all children and adults. In the Diocese of Allentown and our Catholic School, we follow the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our children.
- Read the code of conduct policy from the Diocese, then sign the acknowledgement form on the last page.
- Please read the Policy Regarding the Sexual Abuse of Minors, then print out and sign the acknowledgement form.
- Attend a Protecting God’s Children workshop and submit the certificate of attendance. If you already have completed the class and do not have your certificate, contact Sr. Meg Cole at 610-332-0442 ext. 19 with the approximate date and location of the class, and she will help to retrieve the certificate.
State Required Clearances – These Clearances expire every 5 years
- Please submit a PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- Submit a Department of Welfare’s Child Abuse Clearance
- Submit a Mandated Reporting Training certificate of completion. This is a three (3) hour online course; print the certificate at the end of the course. Then print out and sign Child Services Protective Acknowledgement
- Submit a diocesan Background Check & Fingerprint Authorization Form or Submit a FBI Criminal Background Fingerprint Check. Once you turn in this Authorization form, Holy Infancy will process it and you will be given a voucher to take to an approved fingerprint center.
Please turn in ALL forms at ONE TIME to our school office. After the above forms and clearances are received, they will be processed, and a voucher will be given to take to an approved fingerprint center. For all your time, effort, hard work, and prayers, please accept the sincere thanks and appreciation of this school, its leaders, and staff. Welcome to our Holy Infancy family!